1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin kidney beans
1/2 tin chickpeas
1/2 teaspoon Basil
1/2 teaspoon Oregano
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
Handful Grated Cheddar Cheese
Wraps - I used leftover pancakes which were nice and soft. Tortilla wraps would work very well too, although they do contain salt.
1. Tip the tomatoes, washed kidney beans, chickpeas, herbs and spice into a pan.
2. Boil for 5-8 minutes until the beans are warmed through and soft
3. Take the pan off the heat and mash (roughly - no need to make it smooth)
4. Spread onto your 'wrap' of choice
5. Sprinkle on the cheese
6. Fold in half and grill for 3/4 minutes on each side until slightly crisp.
7. Slice and enjoy!
Little Dude is 9 (almost 10) months old and absolutely wolfed this down, eating two portions. A definite success!
Tag me on Instagram if you make this, I'd love to see how they turn out! @blwmamauk